We appreciate the process of Buying a property in Spain can be both daunting and worrying; the team at Zebra Homes are here to offer their advice and knowledge of more than 50 years combined experience in the Real Estate market in Guardamar, Quesada, Orihuela Costa and along the Costa Blanca.
The team of professionals are here to guide you through the whole process of buying a property and to offer service and advice along the way.
Answering any questions or concerns during the initial search for a property and providing all relevant information to ensure you are making the right decision based on your needs and requirements.
The team will provide you and your lawyers with the necessary data and documents needed to ensure a clean and concise purchase.
In addition to helping to prepare the initial reservation contract and more detailed contrato de arras, we will make the essential checks on any outstanding mortgages or debt by applying for the Nota Simple and to identify and confirm the correct registration of the property.
The team are well positioned to also advise you on the necessary N.I.E number application and help you open a bank account. We can also assist you with searching for the correct financing if required and help arrange a mortgage with one of the well-established international banks based locally.
Furthermore, we work with a number of Currency Brokers to find the best deal for you when transferring the monies for purchase from your original currency to the local euro currency (if required), this can help save a considerable amount of money due to the amounts involved.
• Check the official ownership of the property
• Apply for the Nota Simple to confirm with land registry
• This will disclose any debts or charges that may be held against the property
• Confirm the Urban status of the property
• This is checked with the town hall to ensure the property is not affected by any urban plan or infraction.
• Provide all documents to your lawyer and notary in preparation of the deed of sale.
• Notary intervention ensures absolute certainty of the legality of the sale. The notary act impartial to ensure both parties conduct the sale in the correct manner.
Whilst we appreciate that this process can appear to be complicated and complex, the team at Zebra Homes will explain this before and during any reservation and pending purchase of a sale.
The team have over 50 years combined experience within the Real Estate market and will be well positioned to answer any questions you may have before or during the sale. We look forward to helping you fulfil your dreams and buying a property in Spain whether in Guardamar, Quesada, Orihuela Costa or anywhere along the Costa Blanca and beyond.